9.15.2012

What About A Playlist?

Hi!

I don't know how it works for you, but I need some music when I write. It always helps me to be in the good mood, to have some rhythm for a scene and to just feel what I'm writing. I can't function without music.

So, I don't know if you want to know a part of my playlist - not all because there're 138 songs in it - for when I wrote Mixed Up Feelings but I want to share it with you.

* Crash by Sum 41
* Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind
* Longest Night by Howie Day
* Collide by Howie Day
* Best Of You by Foo Fighters
* Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
* Should I Stay Or Should I Go by The Clash
* The Truth by Good Charlotte
* I Saw by Matt Nathanson
* By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North
* We Are Young by Fun.
* SING by My Chemical Romance
* Cancer by My Chemical Romance
* Just The Way I'm Not by All Time Low
* Sick Little Games by All Time Low
* I Hate Everything About You by Three Days Grace
* Last Kiss Goodbye by Hinder

That's all for now. Otherwise, there're also some Jeff Buckley's songs, Civil Wars' songs, Saving Abel's Green Day's, Muse's and so on. According to deezer, my playlist is 8 hours and 49 minutes long.

I'd love to know what you're listenning when you're writing.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, those are some pretty amazing songs! A lot of them are my top favorites!(:

    ReplyDelete