1.21.2015

Waiting on Wednesday - Broken Juliet, by Leisa Rayven

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I'm sure you've heard about the book Bad Romeo, by Leisa Rayven. I read it a couple of weeks ago and I'm madly in love with this new series and Leisa Rayven's writing. Needless to say I'm dying to read the sequel. So, here is my choice for this week's WOW. ;)
Let me know what's on yours. 

Broken Juliet, by Leisa Rayven. 

ADD IT TO GOODREADS



Despite destroying Cassie Taylor twice before, Ethan Holt now wants another chance, but how can she possibly take him back knowing it could all go to hell again? And yet, knowing how much she still loves him, how can she not?

Second chances are hard to come by. Third chances, even more so.

Shakespeare once wrote, "The course of true love never did run smooth." Next to that quote, he should have included a picture of Cassie and Ethan.

Release date : April 28th 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment