4.07.2015

TEASER TUESDAY - Six Years, by Stephanie Witter

Hi!

Do you know how many readers have Six Years on their to-read list on Goodreads? 272! I know, it's not a lot, but it's a big deal for me. It's amazing to see that some readers are willing to discover Brooklyn and Nolan's story. And with some luck, more will add it to their TBR! After all, SIX YEARS isn't coming out before June 9th. We have a lot of time to wait. ;)

In the meantime, I have two more teasers! One of these teasers is another peak in Nolan's head. I want you to like the poor guy. He's...let's say he doesn't give himself enough credit. I hope you like these teasers and please, share them around.

When 300 people add SIX YEARS to Goodreads I will giveaway one of my books.
When 500 people add SIX YEARS to Goodreads (and if it's before the release) I will giveaway 1 ARC of SIX YEARS.

You know what you have to do... SHARE!

Thank you. xxx

Six Years on Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24932168-six-years

Teasers...

(Unedited version)






Do you want to know when SIX YEARS is live? Then, you just have to enter your email address here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yyTW2thg6BKkkZf-V8EUx_bhInddU3sibkwXCR0haV8/viewform


No comments:

Post a Comment