6.25.2015

New First Draft Finished!


Do you know how good these two little feel like when you write them after working on a first draft?

I'm delighted to officially announce that this first draft is now fully written on my laptop and I will be working on the next draft in a few weeks to prep it for a publication mid-January if my beta readers don't think it's crap. :D

For info, this is a rockstar romance. I will have more info soon, but I have something special planned with this one and I can't tell you how excited I am. I'm delighted to finally have my very own rocker and I hope you'll love him as much as I do.

But now...

I need to celebrate this new book written!

Thank you for your constant support and I hope you'll be there for this one (and the two books I plan on publishing in a few months...).


No comments:

Post a Comment