7.22.2015

We Shouldn't And Yet... — News


Hi!

If you're following me or if you've seen my publishing schedule you know that my next book comes out in November and is called We Shouldn't And Yet...

For info, if you're not into steamy romance, if the f-word bothers you and if you want a ''smooth'' love story, then this one isn't for you. At all. ;)

It's my first try at writing an adult contemporary romance bordering on erotica. At this time, I'm waiting for my beta reader to tell me if it's a smutty romance or an erotica book. Yeah, I can't define my own book. *hides her face behind her hands*

Do you want to know where I am at with this book right now? I hope you do because now that you're here, you're stuck with me for the next minute or so!

The book is over 80k words, is a standalone (a real one) with potential for a spin off story. It counts over 18 chapters with an epilogue and is a dual POV story.

Right now, my first beta reader and friend is tearing apart the book. The first two chapters are done and they're a lot better and a lot more interesting in my opinion. She works magic and I'm thankful to have her. She should send me the next two chapters soon. I think I should have the whole thing beta read by the end of August.

I can't wait to get this book out and I hope you like it as much as I do. Hopefully, you'll meet your new book boyfriend in November. ;) *fingers crossed*

I will keep you updated regarding this book and expect a snippet or two real soon. Stalk me if you don't want to miss it. I'll be using the hashtags #WeSAY or #WeShouldntAndYet for a start.

PS: We Shouldn't And Yet... is listed on Goodreads so you can add it to your TBR now if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment