9.22.2015

We Shouldn't And Yet — Do you want to be notified when it's available?

Hi!

A few days ago you discovered the cover and blurb of my next book. I hope you look forward to it. :)

If you're interested, I have a form for you to sign up in order to receive an email as soon as 'WE SHOULDN'T AND YET...' is live. That way you wouldn't have to check your online retailer until it's finally available.

I will send one email only with the links to purchase the book and a link to my blog to enter the release day giveaway. I will delete your email address and never use it again. (By filling out this form you don't sign up to my newsletter).

If you're interested, here it is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EDvwXupU63ye48O_lAoTiz1zpM2ajin8CHBx5aqlMpI/viewform

Feel free to share the form if you think other readers would be interested.

And don't forget to add 'WE SHOULDN'T AND YET...' to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25491715-we-shouldn-t-and-yet




No comments:

Post a Comment