6.11.2016

1-click Them All! #1 - What is it? Come and see!


Hi ladies (gents?),

I have something new on my blog. I hope you're going to play along. :)

I know there are many memes regarding new books purchased out there, but usually it's for bloggers. Wouldn't it be fun to do this as authors and readers too?

Every week (if I don't ban myself from 1-clicking more books) on Saturday I'm going to recap what I 1-clicked during the week.

You don't have to have a blog to participate. You can either comment here with the books you bought or on Facebook and tag the authors and believe me, it'll make their day. :)

Are you interested? After all, chatting about books is always fun, right?

Here is my first 1-click Them All!



Yes, this is my book, but I 1-clicked it. It's always very exciting to 1-click my own books. :)
1-click!










I loved To Love Jason Thorn so I had to get this one. This is a standalone, but if it's the same atmosphere as To Love Jason Thorn I'm going to add another book to my top list of this year. :)
1-click!








A FREE prequel novella! I couldn't pass it up considering the first book is on my kindle too. :)
1-click!









 FREE when I 1-clicked. I saw this one on Facebook and I thought I'd give it a go. :)
1-click!









It was on sale when I 1-clicked it earlier this week. It'll be my first Tessa Bailey!
1-click!









It's on sale during the pre-order so of course I couldn't resist. :)
1-click!







That's all for now. This week was a huge release week and I'm surprised I didn't 1-click more.
I'll have another 1-click Them All next Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment