6.25.2016

1-click Them All #3


It's Saturday and you know what it means now. It's time for a recap of this week's 1-click spree.

If you want to play along, comment here or on my Facebook Page where I post this recap too. And if you want to make your own post, let me know. :)

(You don't have to post the buy links. Just post titles and authors)

Here we go!



A football romance? I usually 1-click and this one was recommended to me by a few people. $0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. There aren't many stepbrother romance novels I have truly loved, but I still enjoy reading a few. :)
1-click!










FREE when I 1-clicked. After reading the blurb I'm intrigued. Anyway, it looks like it's a sexy story so... :P
1-click!








Short novella. $0.99. I have to confess, I 1-clicked mostly because of the cover. *hides*
1-click!









I saw this one on sale ($0.99) so I 1-clicked. I really enjoy second chance romance novels. And I love the cover. :D
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. It sounds a bit dark and I hope it is!
1-click!










It sounds great. It should be touching.
1-click!










This is a paranormal story. I don't read a lot of paranormal books anymore, but this one appeals to me. It was only $0.99 when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









Only $0.99 while it's on pre-order! My friend Jo Raven never disappoints me with her books. :)
And the prequel novella is available and is FREE!
1-click!








FREE when I 1-clicked but I think it's now $0.99. It sounds like a fun read. I think I'm not going to wait too long to read this one.
1-click!









It's said that the guy is over the top alpha. I hope it's true! :D
I usually really enjoy Kendall Ryan's books so I plan on reading this one soon.
1-click!









I like the sound of this one. I think a romantic comedy is exactly what I'm looking for these days. And the cover is fun and reflects perfectly the blurb.
1-click!









FREE when I 1-clicked. There are so many ratings for this book, so many recommendations that I'm quite ashamed that I didn't have this one on my kindle before. And it sounds really good! There are so many books coming out now that I often miss many great ones.
1-click!







FREE when I 1-clicked. I have heard many great things about this novel so it's time I finally get to it. It's going to gut me. I need to find the right moment to read it.
1-click!







That's all for this week! What do you think? It's no surprise if I can't get my TBR down. :P

It's your turn now!


No comments:

Post a Comment