9.10.2016

1-click Them All! #7


Hi!

'1-click Them All!' is back. :D
It's been a few weeks. I know I suck, but hey, I have been busy working. I should have some great stories for you soon. Get ready! ;)
In the meantime, let's see what I 1-clicked and feel free to join the fun.



FREE (at the time of posting) full-length novel. I don't exactly know what it's about, but when it's free I don't overthink it. ;)
1-click!









FREE when I got it, but it's not free anymore.
1-click!










As soon as I 1-clicked, I read this YA novel and the second book. Wow! <3
And this cover! I plan on reading the last novel in the series soon.
1-click!









Only $0.99!
I'm told it's steamy and impossible to put down. I look forward to it. :)
1-click!









The author came back with this book after a long absence. This cover is amazing and the blurb makes me look forward to this messed up love. I couldn't stop myself from 1-clicking! ;)
1-click! 








FREE! Do I need to say more? :P
I'm very intrigued.
1-click!








$0.99 only!
I don't read enough romantic suspense.
1-click!










As if I could resist a new book by Jodi Ellen Malpas. ;)
1-click!










This one caught my attention after someone recommended it on a facebook group.
1-click!








I really enjoyed The Lessons, the first book who is also a standalone novel. When I saw this one was available for only $0.99 I couldn't resist. And it's an 'older brother's best friend' kind of romance so it's for me. :)
1-click!








A $0.99 sports romance? Count me in! :P
1-click!










When I heard that Pepper Winters was going to publish a fun romance, something very different from her usual work, I knew I would have to 1-click it.
1-click!








I love this cover and it's FREE! I couldn't resist.
1-click!











This one was mentioned on facebook this week and when I had a look at the blurb I gave my 1-click finger a little workout.
1-click!









FREE!
1-click!










FREE when I 1-clicked, but it's now $0.99.
1-click!










I rarely read mafia romance novels, but I can't count how many time I saw recommendations of this book. It was FREE when I 1-clicked and it's now $0.99.
1-click!








$0.99!
1-click!










$0.99!
1-click!









That's all for now! Let me know what's new on your Kindle/e-reader or what you're currently reading. Now, I'm going back to my editing/writing cave. x


No comments:

Post a Comment