10.08.2016

1-click Them All! #9


What's new on my Kindle? Let's see!



The new Brittainy C. Cherry. Need I say more? ;)
1-click!









I love this author. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this book.
1-click!











FREE! I can't resist a rockstar romance.
1-click!










It was free when I 1-clicked.
1-click!










It was free when I 1-clicked.
1-click!









New Release! I just finished it and I love it. I also love the cover. :)
1-click!










Free when I 1-clicked. A bad boy romance? I'm in!
1-click!











FREE! Last night, I started it and I'm already sold.
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










FREE!
1-click!










It was free when I 1-clicked. It sounds good.
1-click!









FREE!
1-click!










That's all for now. There are a few books I can't wait to 1-click next week so come back next Satuday for a new 1-click Them All!


No comments:

Post a Comment